Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Hi friends, here I have something interesting for you regarding my book. This is my very first book and I chose a wrong publisher and they are not sincere on their words so I am little bit disappointed. But I know with the help of social media I can achieve whatever had desired. My book contains a drama on life’s theme and nearly 19 poems which are based on modern man and simply we can say that modernity. Human is merely an alien in this modern world where his desires come to an end while he faces them in adverse condition but the nature that is the best teacher for all teaches us how to get rid of those situations. Nature represents an authentic role in each person’s life. Love that is one of the most important theme in this era has its plus point to attain the feelings of love.
          Here are some lines from my favorite poem “SHOULD I PROCEED”
                                             Ahead of my childhood days,
                        Life scared struggle base,
                        Found a better place,
                        Could anyone me chase?
                        Though tremble feet feel pace
 Here are some options of buying Life’s Reverie book, International users send your address with zip code at: orders@onlinegatha.com , if you are unable to get Life’s Reverie book you can send me a message containing your email address on my page message box  so that I can mail you the pdf file of the book.
https://www.facebook.com/hanigupta007/

HANI  GUPTA

No comments:

Post a Comment